Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Final Semester Stressers

So, here I am; it's the final semester before graduation in May 2012! YAY JESUS! I have some different roles at Regent that seem to capture my time (i.e. Student, R.A., CBN Prayer Service Representative, daughter, girlfriend, friend). Today, I have felt very overwhelmed by all of the many homework tasks that are approaching, discussion posts, quizzes, papers, etc. You name it, I got it. :P One verse that continually comes to mind is Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." What an encouraging, uplifting verse to hear when dealing with some many different situations. Although I feel overwhelmed I know God does not give me more than I can handle! Thank you Jesus :) God Bless each of you in Jesus Name! :)

Just know, Me and Jesus Love you :)
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment