Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Girls Day :)

Well, I had a great day at home and shopping with my mom. We went to Woodgrill for lunch (a really yummy buffet) then Walmart and a Christian bookstore. I was also able to visit some of the people from the previous Hotel that I worked at. Today was a good day, I was pretty tired by the time we got home this evening. I finally finished up my Christmas SHOPPING YAYAYAYAY!! :) Thank you Jesus! Once mom and I got home from shopping, we wrapped the rest of the gifts! :) We also took family pictures in front of the Christmas tree! :) I am thankful for family time this week and time with the Mertus family next week! :) Jesus Bless this Christmas Break!

Don't forget that this is a season to Honor and Celebrate Jesus' birth collectively as one body of Christ. I am SO thankful to have a Father in Heaven, Savior, and Holy Spirit to love me and guide me into His perfect will. Even when I don't always see or understand how things will work out, I trust in the Lord for His protection and peace in Jesus Name! May the Lord bless and keep you through this Christmas season! Love you All!! :) God Bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment