Friday, December 16, 2011

God Speaks

I love how the Lord just speaks to me in subtle ways each day! I love the Lord and His righteousness! I had written the references to two verses, each on a separate sticky note, so that I would remember to write out the full scripture. Those two sticky notes have been sitting on my desk for a while now and have been pushed around in the midst of other papers starting to clutter and pile up. This evening when I spent time with Jesus I decided to look up those passages and write them out onto the sticky notes so that they can be placed somewhere randomly for me to see each day. The first verse that I wrote out definitely was divine appointment from the Lord! God is really teaching me to serve and keep Him first while waiting for the promises He has designed. The verse is 2 Peter 3:8-9, "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." OH PRAISE THE LORD! Thank you Father God for your magnificent, wonderful promises in Jesus Name! :) I am SO thankful that I can trust in YOU! Because you will NEVER leave or forsake me! I praise you! Thank you Father God! In Jesus Name! :)

I just want to encourage you to wait on God's promises! His perfect timing is EVERYTHING! He may give you a promise and fulfill it days, weeks, months, or even years later! Just trust in what you KNOW God has spoken to you! :) Pray for peace, confidence, and agreement with HIS perfect Will in Jesus Name! :) Love you all! God Bless you! :) Be encouraged!

Always a Sister in Christ,
ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment